Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Made It



It's crunch time in my little neck of the woods.  Sorry I've been gone for so long.  We get kidlets on Wednesday.  YIKES!  My classroom is coming along... very, very slowly.  I am quickly realizing just how little wall space I have.  Since I moved rooms (and have a hard time with change) I ended up trying to put everything in my new room in the exact configuration as my last.  This would work out nicely if the rooms were the same, but they are just slightly different.  Next year I'm going to have to reconfigure the whole room in order to maximize the wall space.  This year however, I'm just going to have to make do! = )  Be on the look out for my room reveal!


I have been super busy making stuff this week, but I don't have much to show and tell...

Made It #1


 I'm excited to make my first ribbon sign!  Yes, I'm just now learning about that. I got my idea from Aimee at http://primarily-speaking.blogspot.com/ . You can see her fantastic post about ribbon signs here .  I plan on having a bow at the top and then having the jobs run parallel down both sides.  I've only posted a pic of some of my jobs.  I was thinking about sharing them on my TPT site, but I don't know.  Jobs are so classroom specific... what do you think?
I have a bow-riffic friend who I plan to enlist to help me create and hang. I'll post a picture when it's done!

Made It #2 


I decided last minute that I'd like one of these little gems on my door, so I created one!  I think I just might hang this one with ribbon too...  You can snag a copy here!


One more thing, and this isn't a Made It, but rather a shout out...
As I may have mentioned a few times, I'm moving over to a clip chart for behavior management. I was planning on making one, but I saw this cutie on TPT and just HAD to have it!  The thing was, my school has uniform colors for our clip charts.  This meant that Ashley's awesome chart wouldn't work for me.  However, I dropped her a comment and she custom made one for me!!!  Make sure to check her out and give her some love!  

Anyway, that's about it for me this week. Busy, busy, busy! Stay tuned for my room reveal... I should be posting it around 11:59pm Tuesday night.  LOL

3 comments:

  1. I made my first ribbon sign too for my Monday Made It. I cheated though...I didn't put a bow at the top. I'm not a bow tier and it looked entirely too stressful for me! Good luck on yours!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I cheated too! I bought a pre-tied large bow at Michael's. ; )

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog through the link! I'm a 4th grade blogger too! Your welcome sign is super cute!
    I'm your newest follower!

    Rissa
    Keep Calm and Hoot On

    ReplyDelete