Monday, August 26, 2013

Missing Monday Made It!

Well, it's that time again alas, it's NOT that time again... boo!  I was SO looking forward to this week's Monday Made it.  I only made one thing, since school has been sucking up every last minute of my life, but I'm pretty proud of it and wanted to show it off!

Here it is anyway!!!
This packet comes with game boards with 9 digits (millions place), 6 digits (100 thousands place), and 4 digits (thousands place) to meet 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade place value standards.  Also included are number tiles, directions, and a follow-up worksheet asking students to write their opponent's number in standard, word, and expanded form.

So I saw this awesome pin yesterday and was totally inspired to make my own version of it for my kids!  Place Value Battleship!  Here's the original post (from 2012). I saw that so many people had asked for the template, I thought it'd be easy to make one that was a little snazzier.  = )

That's it!  You can snag it here!

I'm having a parent laminate and cut mine tomorrow.  I can't wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment