Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made It!

I'm super excited to share my first Monday Made It with 4th Grade Frolics!

Made It #1



My school focuses on one character trait a month. I decided these would look nice above my whiteboard. Traits include: caring, effort, responsibility, leadership, citizenship, respect, integrity, courage, cooperation, and honesty. I'll be putting these up in my TPT store for free soon!


Made It #2

With my impending move over to a clip chart, I decided I might as well make some adorable clips! I was totally inspired by Jen at Runde's Room.  I ventured into the world of Washi Tape, never to return.  That stuff is miraculous!!!

My wonderful daughter helped me (for about 20 minutes, LOL) with the taping. The last ones look way better than the first.




 When we were through, I did a layer of mod podge over the tape. I think I'll varnish too, as was suggested by a few bloggers.

So much left to do and not nearly enough time to do it all!  As my last summer hurrah, my daughter and I are going to Raging Waters tomorrow!  I can't wait to soak up some sun.  Hopefully my tan will last into November... hahahahah


10 comments:

  1. Washi tape is wonderful, isn't it??

    I'm glad I found your blog! I'm a 4th grade teacher too. Stop by sometime!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your character trait posters. My school also focuses on a trait each month, but my posters aren't nearly as cute as yours!
    If you wouldn't mind sharing, I'd love to have them!
    Molly

    bookishadvantage.blogspot.com
    bookishadvantage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! I did my first Washi tape project for Monday Made It too - no Podge or varnish though... Hmmm.
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your pins turned out super cute! I like your journals too!

      Delete
  4. Your Washi tape clothespins turned out great! My school also focuses on character traits for each month. I would love a copy of your posters, if you don't mind. Thanks so much!

    Lisa
    lisamhart@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to teaching 4th Grade this year. I love looking at all the blogs to get ideas. Your blog is great! I would love a copy of the posters- I think that is a great idea too!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    along1809@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing all of your great ideas!! You have a great blog and I am going to enjoying following it :) I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Thank you again for sharing! Will definitely help me out as a new teacher :)

    Viva
    ~The STEM Inquirer~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! As a new blogger it means so much to me when I hear that other teachers are actually reading my blog! An award? How exciting!!! Good luck this year!

      Delete