Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Reward for Myself

After spending two weeks trying to customize my blog to make it look as awesome as all the other ones out there, my husband told me about a little trick. He showed me how to look at the coding for each site. You know what I learned? I learned that EVERY single site that I love has been custom made. Here I was trying to replicate professional products. Sheesh! So I made myself a deal... If I could keep blogging for a month, not just let this be a passing fad, then I'd buy myself a custom design. I'm super excited!
Who did you use? Was it an easy experience? Advice?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia!
    I found your blog through Tara's linky party :) I would recommend Megan from A Bird in Hand for your custom blog design. I used her for mine and I found that she is affordable, easy to work with (she gives you lots of options to choose from), and she's super nice!

    You can check out my blog design teaching, life, and everything in between

    --jen
    ps:I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! Your blog is super adorable! Thanks for the recommendation. I'll definitely look her up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used Honey Bunch Blog Designs. They are very professional and were super speedy! I think your design is cute the way it is though! I haven't seen one like it!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete